View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 15:53   Link #1761
Simonsy

Let me ask you guys how the MC has evolved this entire series?

The prologue to the story was that he was a pretty boy who all the girls hated because he was cuter than them and thus they bullied him by various methods including dressing up as a girl.

The story starts by him getting kicked out of the house and forced to move in with his Aunt. The Aunt then sends him after various girls that SHE choses, and he does what she asks and he stops going after said girls when his Aunt tells him to stop. The Aunt rewards him or teaches him inbetween her orders or gets mad at him for failure. And just now his aunt sent him out in girl clothing to hit on a man and he did it.

I see absolutely zero progression this entire series. He is still being bullied by his Aunt. Just like he was when younger. She is basically training him to become her sex slave, or pet. Imagine if the roles were reversed and this was about an Uncle and his Niece. I think everyone would agree that it would look like a typical master/pet relationship going on between the Uncle and Niece. Yet since the pet in this story is a man, all you GUYS think that he is somehow going to evolve and switch the relationship around and become some big pimp and not just his Aunt sex pet.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote