View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 22:09   Link #31589
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Natsuhi is not the culprit.
Please show some evidence for this.

Let's forget about Knox's rules. Let's try and remember the rules of the game. What was the first thing that Battler ask when Beato introduced the red truth? How did Beato respond?

The limits that were placed on the red were only imposed on the human side. What was the goal of the human side? Back in EP3, Battler couldn't just call in ghost testimony, or use red truth. He had to find evidence.

I believe then that this is so the human won't just try and say random things in red and get it right by guessing. in EP4, Battler tried guessing what his sin was, and Beato just got more upset.

Jumping into EP5's Courtroom of Illusions. The human side was being asked to present evidence which, if it became conclusive, would become elevated to red. Once Battler tried using a red, they accused him of guessing. This isn't just a violation of Knox's rules, but against the rules of how the red was supposed to work.

This doesn't change the fact that Gold came out of nowhere, or that Dlanor definitely cheated in her spar against Gaap. I just don't believe that they were cheating in EP5 with the red-blue answer session in the Court.
Knox rules seem fine since they are the way battler solved everything and became game master.
The point was that Battler was never allowed to use the red in the first place, thats why they accused him of 'guessing'
by guessing they thought of him having just tried to say the sentence in red and he got a lucky shot.
Which is why they made sure virgilia couldn't enter as soon as Battler said that she has told him.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote