Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the story itself would be plenty epic
lots of battles and lots of drama
dont worry
as for fanfic, like i said, i dont have time to write one
but i can give you cliff notes

guess he'll need help then
the dynamic of having "zero" work with people "zero" has always worked with is going to be half the fun

not all that lacking either
you completely misunderstand
this isn't "know and dont care", this is "own up to your crimes"
this is "what makes you think a man with an eight digit death toll has the right to tell the world how to act"
a large part of the drama comes from the fact that the "villains" are completely and absolutely 100% right in their demands, and suzaku having to DEAL with this knowledge

all the same
suzaku is still alive, and agreed to this plan
hence, i have no problems making him sweat blood trying to actually make it workout in the end

after all, whats the "punishment" in being the most beloved and admired person on the planet, if you dont have to actually DO anything complicated ?
the whole "he who wears the mask must be willing to carry the world on his shoulders" doesn't really apply now
the war is over, the world is free, and zero is the most beloved and celebrated hero in the history of mankind, so i hardly see the "punishment" in it
and i dont really think Lelouch and suzaku went to all the trouble of making zero the hero of the world, just so he can be Nunnaly's butler
I guess Suzaku's punishment is that he's living a lie, not to mention the mask that which he saw as his mortal enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus
I like the idea that Blade has, and the moral dillema it creates, but I also think it's missing something. If they were going to make a serious sequel to CG R2 then I would like a new villain. Not just some run of the mill bad guy either. I'm talking about someone that could play the same type of roll as Sephiroth or Aizen. Someone that when you first see him you think, oh wow what a badass.
Aizen yes, Sephiroth no.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote