Old 2012-07-30, 10:23   Link #37
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, someone else already beat you to that idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Time for Luffy to shine with his ability to befriend all kind of strange animals.
Yes indeed he did .

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelb
But.... eh, I dunno. I still kinda feel that Smiley being made out of poisonous substances sort of throws a monkey wrench into that whole taming idea, but who knows, maybe it's possible.

Anyways, time to put out another reminder that YES, THERE'S A CHAPTER THIS WEEK. And not only that, but volume 67 is released this week, which means SBS info!
Luffy doesn't discriminate ( Unless it is meat related). But i think Smiley is safe. no meat in there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Of course. Not only because of the whole Shounen Laws thing, but Luffy now knows what he is up against. I also imagine he will find the simplest way of counteracting Caesar's ability (something like using Gear 3 on his Lungs, or, if it is possible, using Haki on the Air around him). Whatever the case, even now Caesar still seems like more of a theoretical threat than an actual threat.
Just reading that i laughed so hard. I love to see that actually happening. I wonder what he would call the move. I bet it would be as funny ( if not more) than when Luffy showed ace and Sabo his Gomu Gomu no fuzen in anime for first time. I laughed so hard.