View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 08:43   Link #50
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh man, it looks like they kept the best girl for last, just like they did for the first season. This episode finally brought me out of my topor when watching a Kaminomi episode. Jun had already caught my eye in the OP (hottest girl in the series imo) but I didn't think she'd have such a lovable personality to go along with that body. Also, DAT VOICE! Aki was perfect for the role.
Not necessary both of them. I don't think they kept the best one for the last in the previous season. For me, I think Kanon was the best so far in the last season, while Shiori was a close second. Well, this is what I think.

Besides, Jun really caught my attention to her in the OP though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Is it like Jun's or Hakua's? *dodges bricks*

Jun's is 34/23/33. Maybe a B cup? I don't know how do calculate Japanese sizes. 10cm is A, 12.5cm is B, 15cm is C, 17.5cm is D, etc, but those are in inches not metric.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Slices SaintessHeart to pieces with a katana, then shoots with an automatic shotgun*
LOL! What you two were joking around? xD Asking such a silly question like BWH from a lady sounds kind of stupid.

Also, the BWH measurement in Kaminomi is not real. Jun's one is not that small though.