Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-08, 08:02   Link #4744
shalala

Sooo Beel isn't in that box like I thought but instead only invisible to Oga. And that box it self is the machine that powers the demon contract invisible device. Beel in this chapter was quite funny. Not only does he try to make contact with Oga only to see it fail he then trys to beat Taka loool after he sees that he is unable to talk to Oga. And instead of crying like he would have done in the past he goes off while probably sayig he will be back in baby talk too see what the others are doing while still annoyed. lool.

Its interesting to see that even without Ogas contract the crest holders will be able to use Beels power as long he is with in contact distances. I thik we would all agree that it was pretty cool that Aoi palm punch ends up engraving the ceiling with Beels sign and Lool at Toujou saying he can feel the power within him even when he didn't have it and Furuichi commenting on it was funny.

Now that they have 4 pieces of Furuchi. Whoo will have the other 2? I'm saying Taka will have one of them.

But the highlight of the chapter it self was Kanzaki. Not only did Pako call out to him when she was in danger (They are sooo going to be a couple yay) and he enters like a boss. He even carrys Beel in his hoody who has his arm cross lool. Sooo this makes him the 3rd Childbear badass. :P
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote