View Single Post
Old 2008-12-09, 07:20   Link #75
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatarou View Post
For me this was the worst of the episodes to date, I cringed all the way through the singing, ok there were some humourous moments in the character interactions esp. the Tsugumi v. Zange stuff, and Zange obviously hoping that Hakua would be able to bale her out only to find Hakua only knew nursery rhymes, but the terrible singing really made the episode a chore for me. I was hoping that Nagi would stun them with an angelic divine voice* but she was just as dire as the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
This episode sucked ass.

Karaoke episodes always bore the hell out of me, this one was no different, and the fact that they replaced that beautiful ending theme with the supermarket crap just makes it even worse.

Which comes to show that humor is relative, and different people react differently to the same situation. Plus, really, have you folk NEVER ever sung in a karaoke box with friends before?

Also, the episode was actually being fateful to the manga. Yes, there was a karaoke chapter. The only difference this time around is the LS references, and the songs the cast actually sang.