View Single Post
Old 2008-09-10, 23:45   Link #54
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
lol.. I know. From my point of view, he was just taking too long to get to the action. Come on man, get on with it. Avenge your father's death already. Surely you can't kill him by talking alone. I thought Amagai could be better than your typical villain who talked too much. Alas, he is also a talker.

YES!!! Woo-hoo. Approval from Thewanderer. I'm declaring my day to be a successful one.
I just wanted to see Ichigo turn Hollow, and this will be the last Bleach episode I get to watch because on Monday I will be in Japan for a year. I know it doesn't make sense, but trust me. I know waaay too many people at the University that I am going to that man. I just won't have the free time to watch this show. But yea I knew they would do some crappy flashback and not get to the action. It's Bleach, and it's typical. I don't mind because Rurouni Kenshin was a lot worse. I mean that show was like "I will kill you but before I stab you I must spend 2 hours explaining why you are getting stabbed" Yea... I dunno. I guess it's an anime cliche to keep suspense, but you already know what will happen with bleach. With this being the 187th episode. So there is no need for suspense. Just get with the fighting already. Make Bleach into DBZ with swords, and trust me. I won't be complaining.