View Single Post
Old 2011-05-11, 07:36   Link #1106
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Apologies for double-posting, but I thought this deserved a bump.

So a person on twitter was looking through a magazine when he/she found something of interest:

This was a mistake by the printing company and was the only page found. It's from the special Limited Edition booklet for Surprise; more specifically it appears to be one of the first pages of the story Rainy Day. I've done my best to translate but due to both my low level of Japanese and the image leaving out some characters, I caution that this isn't a 100% accurate translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaked page
It was during the spring vacation before my second year in high school. Until that reunion I had completely forgotten.... (unable to see, but likely "this incident" or something along those lines)

Sasaki often accompanied me after school. As had been the custom since spring, I would carry Sasaki on my bike to cram school. I felt it was my obligation to do so. Anyways, we were en route to the school one day in particular when we passed by my house. (Likely more details are included, but the image cuts out some characters)

Incidentally, my house was about halfway between our middle school and our cram school.

I had stopped by the door and was taking out my ladies bicycle when I hear the pitter-padder of footsteps. The door opened and my sister had appeared.

"Kyon-kun! Welcome home!"

At that time holding a bag with soy sauce in it was my 9 year old sister, who was in the fourth year of elementary school. Her snack was half eaten when she looked behind me and her eyes became as wide as a cat's.

"Ah! Sasaki-oneechan, did you stop by for a visit?" (missing some characters, but I'm sure it's this)

"Sorry I can't stay," said Sasaki with a cheerful smile. "Did you just leave from school too...(parts left out)? One day I'll come back and we'll play then, okay?"
If anyone can better translate this little portion, feel free to do so. I've done the best I can to convey it, but there's really nothing new outside of "Sasaki-oneechan." We'll find out when we near the official release.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT