View Single Post
Old 2010-05-17, 14:46   Link #10043
Laserworm
Maelstorm-Fenrir

Send a message via AIM to Laserworm Send a message via MSN to Laserworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I thought of it exactly the opposite: I thought it symbolized Shannon "selling her soul to the Devil." In other words, she's become "Beatrice" and will do anything to accomplish her goal.

But that's just an unfounded assumption on an observation I saw several months ago XD
Actually this makes sense too. This could be the scene where she creates Beato. Or maybe shortly after.

Ok theorizing time.

Shannon heard a rumor about if the item that is in the shrine is broken your wish will be greated by Beatrice in return for doing this for her. Shannon wishes Battler would return, when she shouts "Grant my wish Beatrice!" Her wish is not granted and she gives up hope on magic and such, and creates her Beato friend to cope, before she falls for George. She at first falls for George just because he is the only guy to treat her with kindness and show any interest in her besides Battler. But she eventally does actually fall for George. The only time she cares about Battler's sin to her is in ep4, so clearly something big happens in that ep, which changes things.
Laserworm is offline   Reply With Quote