View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 08:32   Link #1302
hao-sama

Send a message via MSN to hao-sama Send a message via Yahoo to hao-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
last i will say on this issue.
Desrtsku you are missing my point. It is unclear if Touma ever went through any part of the PCP.
i think it was pretty clear that he went through the PCP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 1
Kamijou scratched at his head and looked around his room. As long as he had his bankbook, he could get a new card easily enough. The real problem was the fridge…or rather, breakfast. They called it supplementary lessons, but he was sure to have to take Methuselin pills and Elbrase powder for the sake of powers development. Doing that on an empty stomach would not be a good idea.
oh yeah, since Q&A thread...

can somebody someone explain to me what this paragraph means? it's concerning Kamijou's memory loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume
Serious damage had been done to the boy’s brain as a reaction to his forced overuse of his esper powers and as damage from the light Index herself had fired. (Or so she had heard. She did not remember it herself.)
i'm thinking Index's magic reacted with his brain that underwent the Curriculum, but i have no idea if i'm interpreting it correctly because of "forced overuse of his esper powers" (jsbro recently finished retranslating Volume 1, so i have some confidence in this translation). does this mean Kamijou does have esper powers?

(which would make sense, since he did got through the Curriculum, any manifestation gets erased by IB).

gah.