View Single Post
Old 2010-02-01, 17:20   Link #1627
mangustine

Red face i dislike misaki nakahara manga version

The anime is good, i like the misaki nakahara anime version. Im in love with the character (anime version).

The misaki nakahara manga version is quite disturbing. Unlike satou which goes from worst to good from the start to the end, misaki is somewhat getting worst. At first she was lovable, kind, cute and innocent then her true nature is starting to come out... she is a b***h. She even said "ill wait" in the end, really? knowing her personality she would just get naked and sleep with anyone who got her interest on (like with the chairmans bro) especially now that the contract is void. Indeed she has a dramatic disorder-happiness withdrawal for probably watching to much soaps (i know some real people like that), what the heck, its like saying i dont want a playstation because ill just get tired of it. Why dont she just get a playstation first then play it then get tired of it before talking about the destination where she havent even started the first step, life is a journey.

Indeed there was a lot of lies and conspiracy coming from her, is she the real NHK?. Is this really intended by the author? knowing that the author is an evangelion fan, all that philosophy and consipracy stuff. I had even sleepless night because of thinking of this. Yeah i like eva at first then it gets really complicated in the middle till end. Also got sleepless night with it. Its really disturbing.

Misaki manga version is like one of Great Teacher Onizuka's 3-4 students. She belongs there and needs to be spanked by Onizuka and be taught some life lesson. That spoiled brat rich kid misaki nakahara (manga version) and her parents even tolerate her actions. Remember how she embarrass her teachers with her wits. Oni's philosophy is simple, and these people always make it complicated like in those social networking sites "its complicated", yes indeed because of lies, lies make another lies and breed another lies until your stuck with it like in the story of miyabi(GTO) why cant just they be honest and swallow the ego. what the heck, misaki is so hard to love.

The author might have based misaki on a real person, its too much real, ive met someone like that with that same personality and attitude. No i do not have shizophrenia, ill admit i have a social withdrawal in the early days, but now im a businessperson. That is why i can relate and got hooked with the story, but if i start it i need to finish it even though im forced to. I could just stop if i want but no it will just make my night more sleepless. I wouldnt be surprised why they overhauled the anime version.

I think im starting to dislike "true to life" genre or what ever it is called, i read and watch manga for entertainment and inspiration, and not to be annoyed and be depressed. Arent we reading manga and anime to have a break from the stress of real life? so why is it they make the stress of real life into a manga entertainment? gasp not unless you have a dramatic disorder.

Last edited by mangustine; 2010-02-01 at 18:17.
mangustine is offline   Reply With Quote