Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 13:34   Link #23802
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in my case, rather then wondering about Tsukune's survival, since despite the current situation being a lot more serious, I think that, just like Tsukune "survived" the Ghoul incident, from the first season, he's going to "survive" his current body "denigration" into a "second Alucard".

The thing, that I'm more wondering about... are going to be the consequences of his little stunt of defeating Gyokuro in a one on one fight, which are... in my opinion, are going to be a lot more serious then the situation, from the first season, where apart from two chapters of "lusting" after Moka's blood, and needing to constantly wear the Holy Lock to retain his sanity - the Ghoul incident, from the first season, hadn't had any other "negative" consequences.

Like I said, this time, I believe the consequences of the current incident, are going to be a lot more serious, and I think that they might bring some changes to Tsukune's future life - for example, and that's probably the least serious option, is the possibility that Tsukune is going to have some issues in retaining his human appearance, since Alucard's blood is trying to change him, into something ... a lot worse looking, and it might take some time, before Tsukune manages to "completely" recover from this... state.

At worst, Tsukune is going to be forced to continue living in a form, that would be quite similar to how Inner Moka looks like - in other words, silver colored hair, permanent vampire eyes, and visible fangs, if Tsukune would show his teeth - in other words, that Tsukune would permanently loose his "human" appearance, due to the current incident.

Of course, there is a possibility of something in between those two "states", occurring as well...

And, why this would be a "negative" result... it's pretty simple, it would prevent Tsukune from living in the human world, due to the " quite obviously visible ayashi traits" that Tsukune could have, in his "regular" form.

Naturally, this is only my speculation, but I think it's quite probable for something like that to occur (I would rate the chance, of this occurring, in the manga, at about 90%) since, currently Alucard's blood is trying to change Tsukune's body into something that resembles Alucard, and I doubt ... all of those "physical changes" that are currently occurring, within Tsukune's body, are going to be "fully reversible", once Tsukune is brought back, into a less dangerous state for his body and sanity.
Totally agree.
If I have to guess the change that will stay are ,Silver hair ,vampire eyes(like you already say) and maybe a mark like thing.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote