View Single Post
Old 2008-06-16, 15:03   Link #1290
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirron View Post
I will have to avoid this place for a while, if just because it takes up my time a lot and I need to finish the series before I learn anything I don't want to.
[Goblin Techy]Do not run. We are your friends[Goblin Techy]

Quote:
Anyways, I have a few rough ideas of what I'd like to see, the problem I have is coming up with an alternate mode for a spear that has not been used before.
Well, post em away and we'll be more than glad to help out . And don't worry about that. We have Devices here of all shapes, sizes, and origins. The limit is your imagination~

Quote:
Also, I'm not sure what the difference between Knights Armor and Knights Garb is, but the characters in Nanoha seem capable of taking physical blows as well as magical blows, and the amount of abuse Nanoha's body takes in the first/second seasons is amazing for a 9 year old.
Field generators. Those little red gems on Nanoha's Barrier Jacket (BJ)? They produce a defensive barrier to give her some protection. Not as much as the active defenses like W.A.P. or Round Shield but it helps when you get slammed into a building
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote