View Single Post
Old 2008-03-07, 00:31   Link #58
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampagingEvangelion View Post
I do wonder if there will be a second season. I don't see how they could wrap this show up in two episodes, with at least one episode revolving around Lawrence relieving his debt. Unless... Horo or Lawrence dies in the process! But that's just speculation. God I hope I'm wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Is the series really only 12 episode wrong? That's just too short for all this!! It feels like it needs to be really, really long... I think we could all watch Spice & Wolf through to episode 112, maybe even 212, am I right? ^_^
I'm with you both that we need more Spice and Wolf ! Personally haven't read the novels. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm incapable of reading the language . But far as I can tell it should end along the lines of the second volume. While I'm not sure about ther ebeing enough material for 212. More than enough for something like a 26 episode season depending on how many episodes you'd like to give to each volume of the story.

Obviously can't deal with things like Horo getting to the north in the next 2-3 episodes. But at least it doesn't seem like they will end in some anime original way. Which is good since that way if they do have a second season won't have to deal with some inconsistent ending. Last couple episodes should just be dealing with the debt, finding some way to make a profit out of this nightmare, some nice Horo moments, and the role Noora plays in it all.

Just hope this series has been doing well enough to get another season. Honestly can't believe its about to end.