View Single Post
Old 2011-08-16, 08:42   Link #1779
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Continuing from my previous post on the seldom seen and discussed side of Japanese Adult Entertainment :-

Rough Translation :-

Quote:
2 Days ago, a friend of mine who is an exchange student in Japan sent me a mail, asking me if I could identify and see if one of his senior might have been an AV actress.

Now, I'm not exactly good at this and his snapshot isn't quality stuff. But this girl carried a huge reputation during her time, releasing quite a large catalog of titles for some A-list publisher and is fluent in multiple languages to boot. So much so, she had becomed known as quite a "talent" and left me withered and dried of essence.

And thus, I recognised her at once and I inquired about her recent well-being from this friend here; she, at her current unofficially retired state, is studying a design course at an University in Tokyo. Most of the days, she keeps a low profile and don a T-shirt with long pant. You can't really tell that she's an experienced AV Actress that had pushed out dozens of titles by just looking at her these days.

Make no mistake here, she is as beautiful as ever. With a combination of a smooth clear face, porcelain skin and a huge bosom unhithered by loose clothings, any normal male would take a second look at her. However, at the request of afored mentioned friend, I will not outright mentioned her AV alias.

Why ? Because though it's an open secret amongst almost every male student that this girl was an AV talent, there's an undisclosed agreement that they will not harressed her in any way during her academic pursuit. According to this friend, A guy, after unknowingly mentioned the girl's AV alias outright in her classroom, had been branded as an outcast.

Though this might sound surprising coming in from Japan where the AV profession stilled carried a stigma of sorts, most AV fans still choose to admire their idols from a distant. Even for someone as direct as Yuria Satomi who enticed fans by blosing directly into their ear during public meeing sessions with backroom access to boot, there had been no incident. So, In my opinion, the Japanese people still maintain some respect for those AV professional, even if a fraction of the population don't.
So what do you think about it ? Would the same form of respect shown here be repeated in other places ? UK ? US ?

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2011-08-16 at 08:55.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote