Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 17:24   Link #37
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot View Post
by the way everytime i hear they say minato has "winged" another Sekirei does any1 else think it sounds kinda.....idk..........funny??
I tink find it more irritating than funny.....probably down to that fact I think

"DAMN YOU, YOU LUCKY BASTARD HOW MANY MORE YOU GONNA WING?!!"

to me, I have to say he has got himself one of the best harems...ever!!!
plus he's got his oh soo lovely imouto-chwan(with possible brother-complex) with her ever so extremely convincing trap
This series has got 2 of the most convincing traps I ever come across that I don't feel guilty when I look at em(yes yes I am very weird but it can't be helped as I am after all into the world of anime and manga) altho not sure ya can call 1 of em a trap, as certain changes make it all.....well very very confusing

can tell ya this if this ever gets animated I'll be there from start to finish, could possibly replace Ikki Tousen for sheer fanvice entertainment for me
also the drama CD cast I do think would be perfect for an anime

had a quick look on wiki and it says there are some rumors of a possible anime produced by ARMS!!! OMG SOOOO HOPE THEY AIN'T JUST RUMORS!!!!!

I've just read chapter 56 and anyone could have told you all that was writen on my face is A BIG WTF??!!.......I 'm at a loss for words really so(plus its bloody late) so I'll post later when I can come up with something.

Last edited by Bonta Kun; 2008-01-31 at 00:04.
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote