View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 01:12   Link #4291
Isekaijin

Tch... No matter how I see it, each game is bloody hard...

First, we have some people witnessing Beatrice in EP2 and Battler being the only reliable witness actually SAW HER in EP4! Doesn't that tell us already that she does exist as a piece?

Then we have the bottles containing the mysteries of EP1 and EP2... Who is the "Beatrice" who Maria adores and the one who wrote in her Grimoire? And how come Rosa doesn't know anything about her?

The PIN 07151129... Aside from it being Battler's birthday the four first numbers... I don't know what else to think... I remember something about having to call outside by dialing 0 before the number... Maybe it's a telephone number or something...

And having raised only one of her hands in the last mystery... Does it mean there is another mystery almost impossible to understand?

But what bugs me the most is Battler's statement of You can't trust any words that aren't red. Does that mean that everything else might be fake?? We have almost no solid foundation in which place suppositions. In normal circumstances we could utilize their characters to figure out more or less who could have done it... But now what can we trust? "Without love it can't be seen" Are we supposed to believe both of the results of the cat inside the box?

It's useless! It's all useless!!! Dammit...

Well, I didn't come here just to whine. So I say some ideas in blue.

Kanon's true name is Ushiromiya Battler. He is the son of Ushiromiya Asumu, who was put in an orphanage by reasons I refuse to explain. Having lived in the mansion, there are plenty of opportunities for him to commit a sin. He also knows well where the gold is hidden and a secret passage which leads to it and to other locations. His dubious deaths trough the first to the fourth game are also explained that way. He "killed" his own name and somehow survived the first and third game. He knows who Beatrice is and what he did to her.

Shannon is not Beatrice. I deny her involvement with the murders.

Due to the fact that both Kyrie and Jessica's stories matched, I accuse Jessica or Kyrie of being Beatrice. One threatened the other and forced her to lie to Battler to throw him off, then killed her. Kumasawa and Gohda were killed by either Jessica or George and then "Beatrice" killed George.

And then...

Beatrice's true identity is Ushiromiya Jessica! In Battler's test she is the only one I could think of who could pass off as Beatrice without Battler noticing who she is. That is because he knew Kyrie for having gone to Ange's birthdays. Jessica was the one who had completely changed in his eyes. Jessica hasn't got the cunning mind that Kyrie has. She wouldn't be able to form a credible lie under pressure. Kyrie must have given Battler some kind of clue in her last call. Probably when she mentioned Asumu

There are my two cents for today... Guess I'll reread EP1 and EP2... There are many things I don't like about this theory.

Beatrice's last mystery is what I don't understand... If everyone is dead, how could someone kill Battler? I don't think Ryukishi would make loopholes such as "the sky or an small rock outside the island don't count as being inside the island" If there is another mystery harder than that... then I'll have to accept witches exist...
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote