View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 23:38   Link #1035
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Printing Weapons at Home for Fun and Mayhem:
3D printing is really spreading rapidly, its no longer just industrial or academic, you can buy really good 3D printers under 2000 USD and print just about anything that can be constructed digitally in your own home.

You can print everything from practical utensils, toys, furniture, machines and like the article is about, weapons.

And all you need is to supply your machine with the print powder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I have a question and I think someone here would know it. I once heard something along the lines of this: "If the big bang had happened to a millionth of a degree off from what it did, the universe would have been much different and life on Earth wouldn't be here". Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm guessing by a millionth of a degree off, it just means how things initially expanded at the very beginning. Is this true? Is millionth the right number? Or was it billionth?
If the universe started out with different physics, then it definitely would have progressed differently.

But even if there isn't going to be life on Earth, its going to develop somewhere else anyway.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote