View Single Post
Old 2013-06-15, 20:52   Link #4
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Hmph. I don't buy this moral relativity thing.

Mikoto has not done anything evil. She's blowing up scientific laboratories. Laboratories that are cloning her, and then killing those clones as if they were nothing more then lab rats. The laboratories and associated scientists are evil, and Mikoto is good for destroying them.

I'm pretty simple minded when it comes to morality. Sure, sometimes it is hard to figure out right and wrong, and sometimes both sides are gray, but this is not one of those times. This is black and white, and I'm going to cheer for the white hats without any compunction or hesitation.
I just meant that she's doing it in a pretty violent way... Whether she's moral or not, she's still pretty violent as a person (as we've seen)... I'm not sure that can be called "sane" like Ilidsor said whether or not it's moral...

BTW: quick question. For those who noticed the lines of text translated when Mikoto was reading her cell-phone about the company closing (in the subtitles): they filed for help under the Civil Rehabilitation Law/Act.

(I don't think this is relevant to Railgun S anymore, so I'll just point this out) Just so people realize: the Civil Rehabiliation Law (as defined in the Japanese legislature) makes filing for rehabilitation nice because you don't have to refund or pay any of the supervisors of the project/organization filing for bankruptcy. We already know who some of the supervisors of the project are: Kites (the blond haired guy) and other people... so keep that in mind. This is definitely important too along with the profit idea.

The question: does AC even have a single court? How would they enact laws?... I mean......... yeah.... I thought they were independent from the rest of Japanese laws... or are they not? (the Civil Rehabilitation Act is clearly a national Japanese law) which is why I ask... I mean AC could just have picked up the law...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote