Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-18, 22:37   Link #780
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I think so. And I think the surprise is based on one (or both) of two possibilities:

1. Izuru got involved in a battle between one hunter and his prey (lambata? or something like that, IIRC). Perhaps that's a big cultural taboo for the Wulgaru. The only thing comparable to that is how Ange briefly got mixed up in the most recent Izuru vs. Jiart struggle, but perhaps that doesn't count because Ange didn't successfully break up the struggle, while Izuru was successful here.

2. Izuru is a Wulgaru. They're only now learning of this based on the recon work done in this episode. So Izuru may well be a traitor to the Wulgaru, but one even worse than Theodoria, since he's actually getting directly involved in the fights themselves as a combatant.
My thing is that they know Red 5 comes out at almost every battle so why be surprised? Of course the humans wouldn't operate on their traditions, since they don't know them!
Also, other than Purple Leader choosing Black 6, none of the other leaders have actually chosen a lambata. Orange Leader hasn't chosen anyone and after he finished what he was trying to do, he simply switched out with Green Leader. Green Leader did talk about a lambata, but he was talking about Izuru who is Jiart's lambata. So, really, no one has interfered with anyone else's prey.

As for Izuru being a Wulgaru, I've suspected that since Teoria said they were childhood friends. So that might be true.
However, they say right after that the humans don't operate by their morals. So what did the humans do that made them question humanity's morals?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote