Old 2008-08-06, 07:07   Link #969
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Not A yuri fan more yaoi...
Well..that does come as no suprise. You are female after all. ^_^;

Quote:
However I could see that! I do think she is torn between Ichigo and Orihime. She kinda stalks him too. She taught Orihime XD
She does seem and act as though she is torn between both Ichigo and Orihime. I think that she seems more closer and interested in Orihime though. She might just be using Ichigo for cover just in case people suspect things of her. XD Seriously though, she really would suit Orihime better than anyone else would. Not to mention how cute they would be together. Plus, you can see the jelousy spread across her face when people fondle or stare at Orihime's breasts. XP

Quote:
I believe she suppresses her feelings for Ichigo because Orihime is her friend and she has the hots for them both
I still think that Tatsuki could just be using Ichigo for a backup plan, just in case things do not work out for her. If Ichigo and Orihime did in fact get together like some people want..then Tatsuki would be ruined. I don't want to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I definitely see pairing potential here too. I'd love to see them together. They strike me as more equal than Orihime and Ichigo or Orihime and Ishida, or any other male I've seen in the series so far, would be.
Abso-bloody-exactly! They suit eachother even more so than practically any other couple. They have had some lovely scenes together. Their is definitely a little bit of Yuri going on in their relationship. I hope that is what the director is intending for because it's great. XD

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but I think to have any kind of successful, meaningful romantic relationship both partners need to be equal to one another. OrihimeXTatsuki, based on their history and their clear affection for one another, are strong candidates (in my opinion at least) for a romantic pairing that could actually work in series. (Not that this would ever happen, of course, but one can dream...)
I hope that towards the end the director sees what some of us see and puts them together...or atleast shows a hint that they will get together in the future, maybe. A perfect yuri pairing like that should not go a-miss or be unoticed. Oh well..their is sure to be some awesome Doujinshi...XD

Quote:
BTW: Amray you should check out the post I did in the Romance in Bleach thread on TatsukixOrihime. You might like it
I shall look into it....ugh if I can find it ofcourse..^^;