View Single Post
Old 2013-11-30, 11:42   Link #372
ellessarr
Banned

to see who is not only me but even teh anime itself have the same opnion as me

the best moment so far of this anime and all episodes:

finally someone with common sense say the "truth who was needed to say a long time on this anime..., this proof who most of the girls have more "balls"/brains than him.

well this episode was really good if we dont look to our "awesome hero"
fino was really cute(omg why must be raul)

for me raul can ending with his tsundere ex-fight partner bunny girl aira she is perfect for him, fino is really too much good/perfect for him

now i really know why seara choose raul to live with fino, we can't find more "harmless" garbage than him in this world, give him a bright and awesome sword and you can throw him inside a big arena ful of gorgogenous/hot/sexy naked womans/girls, who "nothing gonna happen is more easy the girls kick his ass and ask for sending to them a true man.

and like others comments i also belive who the guys who attacked fino was the raul friends wanting be heroes(wtf is that who to be a "hero" you must bully a innocent girl)

and maybe if the reason who the demons want her back is exactly for this, their aware of the heroes wanting the "chaos" back and to "protect fino" their want take her back to the demon world since their dont believe in "garbage" to be able to protect her.

in the end the true villians are the "heroes"

basically this anime is to make the "laze otakus" stop wasting time in doing nothing and go "work", to show the wonderfull of "working" who you can be happy working, you dont need dream in be a hero to help the world, just work and with this you can true help the world.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote