Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 12:50   Link #23895
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Did anyone else notice Mizore and kurumu holding hands? Could could this be the start of a newwww romance :O. I was disappointed on how quickly Tsukune recovered. I was hoping he would be on the verge of death.
Tsukune's symptoms have ... in my opinion,only been delayed, to the time, when the fight is over... since, most likely Ikeda couldn't find a reasonable way, of resolving this matter, before the fight against Gyokuro - Alucard.

After all, as you probably should have noticed, Tsukune's body still hasn't changed back to a more "human" form, which means that his symptoms haven't been resolved yet - Tsukune can, most likely, only keep going, in that state, thanks to his determinator nature.

Also, I think that you're hopes are kind of ""wrong" ... since there isn't any risk of Tsukune dieing from his current "situation"... he is on the verge of becoming a "second Alucard", which would be a fate worse then death...

In other words, Tsukune might (although the possibility of that is pretty low)... lose his sanity and human appearance, from his current "unstable state", but even in that situation his body is still going to be "alive" - although it probably couldn't be considered as Tsukune anymore.

Regarding Kurmu's breasts, I think that is an accidental mistake... made by Ikeda, after all the breast size of the other girls, hasn't changed at all, compared to their previous appearance... and even, the best drawers / writers, can make some mistakes... from time to time.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote