View Single Post
Old 2007-12-10, 06:55   Link #314
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Two mistakes in a row. The Ptolemy crew should be grateful for this HRL wake-up call soon enough, as long as they get out of this mess in one piece. Goes to show that even just one or two faults is enough to send them into a crisis, especially since they are on the most wanted list. Moral of the story: Stop sitting on your laurels and wake up. You're not invincible or invisible for that matter.

Christina's mentioning of Allelujah's name got me interested, though I know for one that he is actually one of the more normal people around despite having a second, not-so-friendly personality hidden. The tactics used were pretty good compared to those I've seen in Gundam Seed Destiny-Wait, were there even clever and elaborate tactics used then?

Well, the transition from peaceful, relaxed and calm into a frenzied emergency situation wasn't too bad, either, so I'll leave it at that.

For now, I deign this good enough to warrant an 8. Not many flaws to be nitpicked about, though those who love exploding mobile suits might be disappointed.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote