View Single Post
Old 2010-08-10, 16:43   Link #5
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Could have easier picked 8 or 9 people on this, probably one of the hardest character polls out there. Ended up with...

Van Hohenheim - holy crap did he turn out to be awesome! I didnt vote for him in the other poll so I made sure I voted for him this time. I never would have guessed what an impact he would have on the series.

Roy Mustang - given

Ling - Miyano Mamoru did an amazing job as him, I love how he started out kinda as a little mooch but then came into his own with Greed and in the end fulfilled what he set out too.

Pride - just goes to show how scary little kids can be. I wish I hadnt been spoiled to who he was but he quickly eclipsed Envy as my fave Homunculus.

Kimblee - biased a bit since I loved him so much in the first series but I loved him even more in this one, I was shocked to see him help Ed take down Pride, truly a devil even though he helped Ed.

Voted Other for Hughes and Xiao Mei cuz I want a chibi!panda!

Honorable mentions who didnt quite make the cut: Greed - didnt turn out to be your normal homunculi, did he? Envy - little bastard Olivier - possibly one of the most gar females Ive seen, she could give most men a run for their money.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing