View Single Post
Old 2011-07-06, 22:42   Link #1103
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mols View Post
I just ignored all the economic jargon, and just saw it as another anime with a parallel universe or something like that. I didn't even try to fin metaphors... and it worked, I managed to watch the whole series. And I enjoyed it. Not my favorite, but it does not matter.

However, I was more interested in what was going to happen with the protagonists. What was going to be their future? as such I was disappointed with the ending. Sure, everything changed. We knew that was going to happen, but we did not see how. Specially with Kimimaru and the people he knew. Where does he live? does he have a job in this new present? I was expecting at least a hint of what Mashu was, future wife? daughter? Sister? I don't really like vague but global endings like "everything has changed,etc. etc." and then we can see how exactly it has changed to our protagonist.

Besides the use of US$ in Japan everything could be the same and I missed the differences (also the name of the family living in that house was different, right?)
Yeah, I was a bit disappointed with the end. If they were to continue on into a second season, I most likely would not watch.

Thank you for the signature Pellissier!
TheGeekHuntress is offline   Reply With Quote