View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 19:50   Link #123
lnels
the unknown writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescent_essence View Post
It's logia. It allows the user to assume the form of the element/substance in question, and also, in that state, attacks launched on the user are harmless.

These two qualify a logia fruit.

Compare to Mr 3's Candle Candle Fruit: It allows him to create a substance that can have potential logia capability, but he cannot change into the substance and attacks, while using the substance do not lose their effectiveness. Therefore, since he cannot full-bodily change into the element at will, it remains a Paramecia.

I've seen lots of people posting who are not sure whether their fruits are Logia or Paramecia, so I put this up here.

@holypanl: I liked your fruit set, with the Academic thing. Innovative, and original. Especially the Probablity Fruit and the Newton Fruit.
you are forgetting the darkness darkness fruit in which the user turns into all consuming darkness in other words the darkness absorbs everything including attacks so if you cant absorb it fast enough you will take the damage and possible more.

again if it were possible create a hybrid-type fruit through some scientific or magical means one could bypass a weakness like this through the powers of the second parent fruit. And when i say hybrid-type i mean the results of cross-breeding two different fruits to create a third more powerful fruit.

as for the wax wax fruit used by Mr. 3 the resson for it not being a logia type is not only that he cannot become wax but also because it allows him to generate a small amount of flame thus the resson he is called a candle-man not a wax-man

this is also a way to define logia types as they are only able to pruduce one element not two

Last edited by lnels; 2008-12-12 at 21:25. Reason: needed more info
lnels is offline   Reply With Quote