View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 22:10   Link #47
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Oh I think it is a very fair assessment to make and I wasn't just talking about the situation with Kiroumaru.
How is it a fair assessment to make when these Queerat wars and squabbles predate Yakomaru? It's plain to me that the Queerats would have been warring and squabbling amongst themselves even if Yakomaru never existed.

Whatever his motivations may be, if Yakomaru succeeds in unifying all Queerats together, then that would end these very brutal and counterproductive clan wars.

Quote:
He creates situations to make war and destroy the other tribes. He's not just uniting tribes, he's killing off the other tribes.
Some tribes he actually is uniting with. That certainly seems to be the case, anyway.

Quote:
On another note I never said Kiroumaru was a "paragon of diplomacy". Me assessing Yakomaru has nothing to do with Kiroumaru.
Then it ought to, imo. If other Queerat tribes/leaders have a tendency to fall for Yakomaru's bait, then that means that those tribes/leaders are pretty warlike themselves, and that they rightly should hold some of the blame for the casualties of these wars.

Again, it takes two to tango. How many wars in human history do you think were so black and white that all of the blame for them should fall on only one side of the war?