Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-10, 14:15   Link #13906
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I guess it also kinda rules out the Akasha = Omote thing. I never liked that theory in the first place It's far too messy to sort out a plausible plot for something like that and kills the Tsukune x Moka relationship that's developed up to now. A lot of people liked this theory even though it didn't make any sense to me.
I gotta agree with you on that FriedRice84, since that theory didn't make sense to me as well.

Getting back to the things that chapter 30 has brought for us, I think that after the current arc is over, will be getting some training arc are something like that, since based upon what was said in chapter 30 about the Shuzen family ... it's really bad, since it basically means that almost the enterie population of vampires in Japan are now on the side of Fairy Tale, and while Moka is certainly strong, I don't see how could she beat the entire population of vampires located in Japan.

It basically means that unless Moka and Tsukune, who at this point seriously needs to develop his martial skills, have some kind of "unique" ability among vampires, there is no way that, at this moment, Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the girls have any chance of defeating them.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote