View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 18:23   Link #2222
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yeah, after that, she'll not just use her limbs but create some special tool to use on you, like metal mace to bash your head, or electric-bed

and your relationship will change from Conqueror and the conquered into Master and her S&M slave

Anti-tsundere corp?, recruit me in.......I'll gladly slaughter them all to make more place for Yandere, Kuudere and other dere-dere girls (except Tsundere)

*throwing knife to picture of Hinagiku Katsura, Louise, Taiga, and Sohara*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to topic

Kamito still have seal of Restia (Darkness spirit) thus he should be able to summon her back, but why he didn't do it?, does summoning mean the summoned creature also must agree to be summoned?

if it is, then I wonder how the heck Restia acting like that (create trouble for Kamito and appear/disappear without his concern), also how can the fake Demon King use her in the mine to use against Kamito & Est, does the fake Demon King use her by force?

then what the meaning of contract anyway?, if some one with more power can force/rip off your contracted spirit with ease, while you as contractor can't force your-still-bound-by seal-spirit to return to your side? like with the Hell cat case after being eaten or Kamito and Restia or Fianna and Orgy-os (I forgot her spirit name)
The contract isn't one of master-and-servant, more of mutual exchange of feelings, and since Restia can tell where Kamito is, but Kamito can't, the spirit has more abilities.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote