View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 16:30   Link #933
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
I'm not sure I buy the outnumbered argument, unless you're telling me there are never any queues on your server for WvWvW.

As for overall trends in terms of character levels and gear, I find it all tends to lose importance the larger the groups on both sides are, while having far more importance in the relatively rare very small scale fights.

The biggest hurdle between the top end of the scoreboard and the rest is having a global player community that allows your server to at least put up a fight 24/7-or as close to it as possible. I think this is vastly more important than either of the two issues you brought up.

I'm also pretty convinced that a certain color on Eternal Battlegrounds has inherent advantages, but only Anet has the data to prove that claim. I will say this: I don't think our win margins are ever as impressive as when we are Green. And, when we do lose, it's almost always to someone else, who is Green. Though, that may also be because color is possibly determined by your starting rank within your three-server group. I haven't paid enough attention to determine if that's true or not.
a huge guild from a high ranking server switched to a low ranking server to get a easy win, Simple as that. A pathetic move.

People just keep finding ways to cheat the system one form or another. Don't defend these cheap asses.