View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 15:16   Link #5792
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
What volume did you read that Voban can only use 5-6 authorities in a day because that seems extraordinarily low amount of magic power for him. Godou has already increased his magic level as a Campione enough by vol. 7 so that he could use 2 authorities at once but Voban can't even get his magic level high enough 300 years to use 10 authorities in a day.

What I'm wondering is what's up with Liliana's grandfather he essentialy gave her to Voban as a gift I know that these magicial assocations need to mantain close relations with Campiones but still giving your granddaughter that necromancer.
remember volume 2 !! voban only use 4 authority when facing godou and his magical power decreased a lot, you think he can use 10 authority !!!? authority has it's amount magical power you know,there are authority with only required small magical power like godou [bull] and huge amount magical power like [white stallion] so it's hard to judge.that's why i think godslayer can only used 5 - 6 authority at full power in a battle.I think campione and god magical or divine power already ridiculously high so there is no wide gap between them (except for great sage which is abnormal).

Well liliana grandfather is huge fan of voban,maybe he wants to be grandfather in law !!!?
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote