View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 07:47   Link #166
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
The three clips this guy has uploaded are from an omake disc which came with a magazine release over in Japan.

Not sure how I feel about it, though.

Oh, and apparently there's a volume 2 of the 4koma, though it might be a while before I get to pick it up.
Haha, quite funny...

Sakura: Come, Avenger! Use the Holy Grail's power to turn me into my desired image of a magical girl!
Saber: Oh, squid girl!?
Sakura: A, at least call me a yokai, please!

... Oh, and it's a lesson to us all: don't two-time servants! XD

... Anyway, I'm interested in acquiring Fate/Extra and will probably do so once himeya reopens. I've seen some of the videos on youtube though and it looks fairly cool :3. Saber especially interests me - it's fun to imagine her being in Saber's place at Rider's feast in Fatew/Zero. That'd have been fun to see, as her ego may be at least as big as Gil & Alexander's .

One question though... About Sabers Aestus Domus Aurea, what does it actually do? Or more specifically, how does it actually help her? With Emiya & Alexander's Reality Marbles, it's easy to see how they'd help them (one is an endless supply of Noble Phantasms, the other is an elite army), but I don't see how Aestus Domus Aurea helps Saber...?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote