View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 20:39   Link #1897
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post

Teemo is very good 1v1 but the more people in a skirmish, Teemo becomes a quick kill if people bother to notice it or it doesn't have something like Sion or Garen to protect it. Think I once went 13-0 with Teemo but that was a gameplay style I didn't like. You're fragile and you know it.

Kayle is not a ganker. It's one to steal the focus, live and let the others do their killing. Beef it up and get some movement speed. But there are better tanks/soakers IMO.
Teemo isn't really meant to be played pure ranged carry, I usually play a teemo top if I do play him and build him tankier with items like frozen mallet, malady, wits end, guardian angel, bloodrazor and merc trends (not in that order and also slight changes depending upon the opponents).

Kayle honstly can play pretty much anything if you build her the right way, I see her as a character to can fulfill basically every role at least decently (Although there are much better choices for most) She is a great support to top though in my opinion.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote