View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 08:10   Link #1230
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
I agree something has to happen I just doubt that it will be something against Rias. Because IMO, there is no logical reason to hurt Rias in anyway. If the tepes side hurts her hey practically invite the devils to form an alliances with the Carrmilla side, even if they are stronger then just the Carrmilla side I doubt they are strong enough to fight them plus the alliance, which would happen wenn they were to attack Rias.

The Carmilla side has the same problem. What I think is a more likely story is Gasper getting called to the tepes side, to be tought how to control his power, there he sees his friend suffering and wants to rescue her.

I think that is more likely. But we will see what happens in September wenn volume 16 comes out.

Getting back to the threat topic, I must say it was pretty easy how the 3 juniors were kidnaped, even if there is a traitor in the school.
Agreed, they really can't threaten or hurt Rias. Rias is a member of the Devil side of the alliance. They are asking for a truce with the 3 factions. If they were to try to hurt Rias or take her hostage, that is just asking for war with alliance.

The 3 juniors had no choice but to let themselves be taken hostage. That first year girl Ise talk said she was caught by magicians and the 3 save her. Most likely they gave themselves up in exchange for her release.