View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 09:12   Link #1231
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
I agree something has to happen I just doubt that it will be something against Rias. Because IMO, there is no logical reason to hurt Rias in anyway. If the tepes side hurts her hey practically invite the devils to form an alliances with the Carrmilla side, even if they are stronger then just the Carrmilla side I doubt they are strong enough to fight them plus the alliance, which would happen wenn they were to attack Rias.

The Carmilla side has the same problem. What I think is a more likely story is Gasper getting called to the tepes side, to be tought how to control his power, there he sees his friend suffering and wants to rescue her.

I think that is more likely. But we will see what happens in September wenn volume 16 comes out.

Getting back to the threat topic, I must say it was pretty easy how the 3 juniors were kidnaped, even if there is a traitor in the school.
They're not crazy enough to kidnap her. If they were to kidnap her, that would be the same as declaring war on Alliance, even if they have Longinus possesor [Sephirot's Grail] it's still low-tier Longinus, while Alliance has:

1. Heaven - [Zenith Tempest]
2. Grigori - [Canis Lycaon]
3. Devils - [Boosted Gear], [Regulus Nemea]
4. Mephisto's organisation - [Absolute Demise]

Every one of those Longinus is higher tier than Grail, if they kindapped Rias they would only bring destruction upon themselves.

We all know that Gremory group are kind-hearted and would surrender themselves if someone was used as a hostage.

P.S. If they kidnapped Rias, i have a felling that Sirzech would destroy Vampires and whole Romania, only a big crater would be left.