View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 22:33   Link #91
Shimapan
Try me! <3

I really liked the first season (well, except the Shiori arc which was a bit slow ), so I was curious how this would turn out.

The recap at the beginning was pretty funny. Then came the new OP... my, what a disappointment
The new OP is really lame, especially when compared to the very good OP of the first season. This might become one of the *very* rare times where I skip the OP.

Anyway, on to the actual episode - which was pretty good. Keiman and Elsie are back at it again, with Keima still having some problem with telling 2D and 3D apart and thus being beaten up by the parsley
Then the martial arts girl, who drives away the parsley, is found out to have a loose soul. What I found a bit surprising here is that Keima didn't do any procrastinating, but cut to the conquest right away. He really did develop further.
The oh-so-tough girl turns out to have a soft spot for cute things - which, interestingly, includes Keima, and which induced a split personality in the form of a ghost
Even though it looks very hard at the beginning, Keima does very well, and very quickly manages to score a date with the girl, to which she reluctantly agrees. Looks like this will wrap up quickly in the next episode, unless something unexpected happens.