View Single Post
Old 2009-08-01, 10:10   Link #238
DSDSSDWE
Blah

(Can't believe I'm getting into this debate again)

Yes C.A. I think people understand the difference between fighting physically and psychologically, which is what "will" falls under: psychological conditions. And that what you do can and usually does require both. It's not difficult to get at all.

It's once you start moving it beyond the "psychological" realm and get into the "spiritual" realm, like infusing it in arrows to make them strong enough to break rocks or hit rubber properly, is when you stop talking about "will" and start talking about magic or mysterious energy. Your inability to separate the "psychological" with the "spiritual" needs fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Like I've always been saying, Haki is not some kind of mysterious power or energy, its simply how someone's will to dominate can affect others, in the form of intimidation or pressure.
Exactly, nothing mysterious at all about making arrows stronger to break rocks, make Luffy less rubbery so hits can be more effective, and an entire room of people can faint because of a person they don't know. Nothing mysterious about that at all. </sarcasm>