View Single Post
Old 2003-12-06, 00:27   Link #18
GTAkito
Inactive Member

First off, if you wanted to ask us something Kid, it would have been better to do it on our own forums. Animesuki seems like a nice place to flame groups.

No one here has hit the real reason why we use a clean op/ed. K-F considers the one piece op and eds to be works of art. We think that the credits clutter them up...also have you noticed we dont put our own credits in the op either? Its totally creditless because we care about how it looks, no other reason. It's true that the creators deserve credit, but the whole reason an average person watches a fansub is because they dont know japanese. Besides, if you really care and can read them, you should be buying the r2 dvds. The reason we fansub is because we love one piece and want to share it with people, thats all.

P.S. - Omg I can't believe we're getting flamed by Kingranger! I'd call him the Killshok of tokusatsu, but that would too much of a compliment. I'm sure most of you haven't seen tv-nihon's subs, but they are by far the most ugly looking mistimed tacky typesetted questionably translated subs i have ever seen.