View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 18:05   Link #81
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Was kinda weird that she actually got shot in the hearth and there wasn't any blood at her uniform or bra. Even a bullet-proof uniforme must have taken some damage from such a shoot. By the way, what was the razzo thing that Kinji used? I researched it and it says that is a drug like adrenaline that is used to bring a comrade back from death. But... How it comes that it helps out on a hemorrhage? I didn't get that part.

After that the screams from Aria were really annoying, tho what she was saying was a little sad. I'm used to Rie Kumiya's screams, but god... I just gave the thanks to Kinji for shutting her up.

Then back to the question I did before about Riko's hair. Now I perfectly know that there is no logic explanation and it's surely some kind of superpower or something like that, maybe transfered in the blood of the Lupin family? Just like Hysteria Mode (makes me wonder if Aria got some superpower from Sherlock as well). By the way, what is that knife made of if it can cut a bullet fired from a gun?

About the E.U. chatting, as in spanish E.U. means "Estados Unidos" (United States) took me some time to realize that it was something else. And after Riko mentioned Kinji's brother it should have been a bigger shock to him, being told that his brother is alive.

Then the finale was kinda cliche. I liked Shirayuki's character till she got berseker on Aria destroying everything in her way, just another jealous girl from the harem.