View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 19:11   Link #109
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
I'm not a moderator, but I feel this discussion has gone beyond the bounds of Q&A and should go to the Theories and Speculation, Magic and Technology, Original Season or First Movie thread, if it's going to continue.
Like Sunder the Gold, I feel this discussion just turned into as such.

Nanya01: You should probably move this to another thread where it is appropriate because now it's turned from a simple question to something else.

Also alternate variations of one series can also have alternate sub-issues involved. In one variation, the whole "mana field" on one planet may be an issue to someone who is used the the "mana field" on another. But in a different variation, BOTH "mana fields" can be very similiar and not be an issue overall.

Again, you cannot apply one variation on another. Some things are sometimes changed to suit the situation it is in. The Movie, by itself doesn't mention this, the Movie Manga, which is a different one, does. Again, different variations of the same material.

This is the same when light novels are adapted into manga or anime. There will be deviations or alterations to suit the material it's being adapted to. Remember this fact.