View Single Post
Old 2003-12-11, 22:26   Link #48
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tem
What? No choices for us girls?
Well... especially when it's either Takayuki or Shinji... there's not much of a point to have a poll for them. I suppose you could pick the girls though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
ummm that is stupid who wouldn't like to date their favourite character?? i voted Hakura but Akane is not bad couldn't choose between the two....
Well... usually many people choose a favourite that might not really be suitable...

For example, I might prefer the anime girls that are extremely sexy, but in reality I know that I couldn't handle those people well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
She makes the choice, she earns the name.

Anyone to have sex on like the 3rd date like that is EXTREMELY whorish.....

I suppose it's one fault of the anime.

In the game the relationship between Takayuki and Haruka is more intimate, and they also spend more time together. So Haruka's not as much a slut as the anime makes her seem..

Although I find her pretty adventurous, when she's willing to do Takayuki in the hospital. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
Being drunk is no excuse, having sex is having sex no matter how you look at it.
Did they have sex though?

I admit that Mitsuki is acting too 'friendly' with strangers, under the influence of alcohol. But that doesn't necessarily make her a slut.

Furthermore, considering that Mitsuki hasn't slept with anyone other than Takayuki (so far), I can't really call her a slut. Even if he did sleep with Shinji, I'd just consider her unfaithful.

Now if Mitsuki decides to sleep with several strangers on the street, then I'd be more inclined to call her slutty.

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2003-12-11 at 22:47.