View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 10:24   Link #25
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
That is rather unforgivable in my eyes. I mean SnH...the best comedy series I've seen loosing out to Rosario on the market. What an insult
It must be the bad reputation (which to this day I still don't understand why) because I know that they do produce gem series from time to time, yet those titles don't get the credit because of the studio it is from.
Bah >.>
lol, I would blame the fan's for not supporting their series. To my understand making quality anime doesn't net you huge profit, most of this can seen with Gonzo's better titles and Dvd sales from Production I.G.

While I won't belittle sunrise but they're not the best studio I've seen producing quality anime but their sales figures shows alot more evidence of fan's supporting a fad rather than the quality itself.

As for the studio itself its quite comparable with other great studio's around there are plenty of examples of other studio produce mediocre anime, how many people here watch Gainax This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Melody of Oblivion or He is my Master.

For being a profilic studio in the industry alot of people seems to remember their mediocre anime more than their goods ones.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote