View Single Post
Old 2011-03-18, 12:51   Link #201
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I... would be lying if I'd say that I totally wasn't seeing this coming. I know that this kind of outcome was foreshadowed, I just hoped with all my heart that there was a misunderstanding of some sort or that Ryuukishi was just being modest or overly critic...

It's not like I suddenly begun to criticize Ryuukishi's choices anyway, I've been doing it since a long while. I did say that after EP6 the "game" was pretty much dead.

I guess I've been a bit in denial, or rather I decided to suspend my judgement until the very end. And I did say that I was being exceptionally patient, because normally I would have already concluded that Ryuukishi didn't make things right.

It turned out that I really didn't need to wait that long and I should have better accepted that there was no way for Ryuukishi to fix his mess.

So in the end what I can acknowledge is that I've been stupid not to realize this sooner, but the fact that it was announced doesn't make it better as Renall clearly explained.

As a side note, imagine a story that is so confusing and messed up that make everyone give up in finding a logic in it and make them believe that it's just lame, imagine that the author is doing his best to make the readers believe that most scenes are worthless and bear no real meaning... and then in the end it shows how actually everything makes perfect sense and makes the readers feel ashamed for reaching those hasted conclusions.

Wouldn't that be great? Deep inside me I thought that Ryuukishi could pull something like that.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote