View Single Post
Old 2009-07-02, 12:42   Link #116
KitsuneNineTails
赤い狐

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
a couple questions..

is there going to be a season 2?

did kawashimi also like/love ryujii because he recognized her as a kid, instead of an adult?

it would've been fun to see the teacher finally get a guy, haha..or to see a solution to haruto's sidekick and the girl he liked/fought with.

was ryujiis dad dead, or did he just run away?
* I don't know about a season 2, but it would seem awkward since the first season wrapped everything up so well.

* Ami loved all her friends in her own way, I'm sure, and she definitely had some feelings for Ryuuji from the various hints. She definitely is very lonely at various points in the series, because people never get to see her real self, although Ryuuji saw through her from the beginning, as he said at the end. So, yes, I'm sure that meant a lot to her, to actually have someone who genuinely liked her real self.

* Is there a single female anime teacher anywhere that actually has a stable relationship? Azumanga, Toradora, K-On, Lucky Star, ... all the female teachers that get real roles are in "Christmas Cake" territory and realize it.

* Noto and Kihara are shown pretty much getting together after their big fight. Or at least heading in that general direction.

* I think they implied (in the anime at least) that he just ditched them and returned to his life of a yakuza, although he could very well have died already, considering the relative "safety" of such a profession.
KitsuneNineTails is offline   Reply With Quote