View Single Post
Old 2009-07-10, 08:59   Link #7392
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*scribbles something on notepad* Secondary objective 'getting Aaron back' completed. Good to have you back, boya~.
I've been around since May. But I was kinda ashamed of my lack of works that I didn't want to show my face for a while and ended up getting strung along the hectic last semester schedule... Sorry.

But yeah, it's really good to be back. =3

Quote:
As for what the meaning of this is, isn't it obvious? That is our dear, sweet Hayate's daughter. I was hoping a bit more diversity in the speculation department, but I should have known better. Hayaurion is like the Nanofate of OC (well, minus the flames, that is).
Well, I never asked for Hayaurion to have it's own Legion within the 300. >.>

In any case, considering Grandis' questionable validity in the Fanon following Canon (Kerocanon in the strictest sense) due to Vivid and Force, the only other possible candidates that comes to mind are:

1) Acous: The only male shown in canon to be close to Hayate

Or...

2) Yuuno: As far as I know,Rita's a researcher/archaeologist in Tales of Vesperia... You can tell where I'm going here. <__<

Quote:
And no, I'm not telling just yet. Speculate some more. >:3
*points upward* :3

Quote:
A genius in the magical research field, though not a member of the military. Talented like her mother, stubborn like her mother, though not as modest as her mother. Rita has talent, and she knows it. She's not afraid to throw her weight around in a conversation, nor afraid to use her fame to get what she needs. Her dream -partially inspired by her mother- is to create the ultimate magic style that combines the melee forte of Belka with the ranged expertise of Mid.

Of course, even after six years of work has a lot of work ahead still. Creating an entirely new magic style is no small feat, after all.
She's a rather ambitious young rascal, I see. >:3
No complaints here, I'm liking what I see so far.

And yeah, creating a brand new magic style is never easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
$$$ KA-CHING $$$

Don't worry... there are a lot more aspects of the relationship that can be speculated about...

... like the exact manner of.... creation, aka style and posi-

*SHOT*
*reloads RiderBooker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahahha. Grandis, pfft. Aaron stop going against the thread

The father's obviously Aurion.

Good to have you back Aaron
Since when did YOU join the Hayaurion Legion?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*Greets Liingo with a Meer!Hinagiku plushie*

Yo Liingo, long time no see

And yes Aaron, searh your feelings, you know it to be tru-

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!*
*sees Lowe run across Mai's chainsaw*

Mai: He never learns...

Me: All the better.

Quote:
I'd like to point out that I never really went with the Hayaurion flow myself either.

Take that as you will. *walks off whistling*
:3 :3 :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Nah you got it all wrong, the father is Ko-*SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**S NIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED**SNIPED*

*ASTRAL FINISH'ed!!!*
XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Aw, too bad. It's way more funny when the only one not shipping the pair is the actual creator of the OC.
WHY! Is it so fun for you guys to see me in despair?!?! ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I suspect, as many of us probably do, that we were shipping this "unapproved" pair because the creator doesn't support it. Reactions work better when you know how to get them out of people, no? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Hayaurion is shipped because it's fun and for the lulz. It's not like FFT/Legion, where NanoFate is SERIOUS BUSINESS backed up with THE POWAA OF STATISTICS and gratuitous yuri. Hayaurion is a pairing shipped by many in OC because of fun and lulz. XD

And yes, making Aaron swirly is a nice bonus too. XD

Quote:
So beyond a massive call for Aurion, and one voice for Grandis, nobody is willing to throw in any other names for the father?

Che, how boring.
Dakara... Acous and Yuuno are possible candidates in my point of view.

Quote:

By the way, has anyone taken the time to note Rita's clothing? Just saying.
Aside from what has been said about her clothing, I also see a bunch of little notes in her pocket bound by a ring (her device?) and that her outfit is great for working in the field. And yeah, like Kyral said, it has a tribal feel.

(Yuuno as the father meter rising...)

Quote:
Practicality of clothing and armor in Nanoha never made it past the first season. Fate is wearing little more than a glorified bathing suit with a cape.

I mean... a cape.

So yeah, I tend not to let aesthetics be limited by functionality.
XD XD XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Maybe that was my fault as I saw that and was the first that went:
"Uu~! Kyral is using Aurion to make Aaron do something funny! :3 "
SO THAT WAS YOUR AGENDA!!!

Quote:
*bows* gomen...
*jumps up and down like a raging gnome*

Why are you apologizing to Keroko instead of me?!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-10 at 09:12.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote