View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 01:38   Link #343
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
Much like with Shoko I find the Lieselotte is going to die (because she's L-Elf's light) speculation boring as hell. There's so much more interesting possibilities for the plot if the character stays alive in my opinion; especially if it turns out that she isn't as sweet and innocent as fandom seems to believe.
Well.. can't Lieselotte be both?

She's no longer the person he thought she was and then she dies.. eventually

speaking of which, does Lieselotte even remember L-Elf? I had the impression he was sent to Karlstein soon after and they stopped being in contact. That picture he has of her was moldy. If they were close, then he why couldn't he get an updated picture? It's either he was not allowed to contact her, or everything that goes to him was confiscated.

Both imply that they are not in contact

wouldn't it be ironic if L-Elf is treating her the way A-Drei is treating him?

ie: making a lot of one-sided assumptions about the other person
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell