View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 20:34   Link #222
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
Have you seen that at the very last end of that episode, we have special guests from Summerdays hentai game?

The sister of Otome.
The twin girls.
The girl blue haired.

So it appears it's a new school year which begins?

Strange...
Yes, a new year has begun. I assume the anime makers decided to give Kazuha, Futaba, Karen, and Ai (once again) a cameo appearance.

It seems that Makoto had such a bad reputation that his death didn't make people grieve too long. As for Sekai... Well, there was no more time to add stuff, I guess.

My thoughts on the episode-

For a finale, ignoring how twisted this show was compared to the game, was great. Disturbing and frightening, but amazing.

It was put together really well at the end, including the long E-mail with "Sayonara" at the end. At this point, I was hoping for them to play one of my favorite School Days game songs, "Kanashimi no Mukou". And they did! Boy, I rejoiced. Then they ended with the School Days game opening!

*clap* *clap*

Bravo!

A sad end where none of the main characters are alive (Kotonoha is a bit too insane to be considered "alive...), but still very exciting.

I shall wait for a overall thought thread.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)