View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 00:20   Link #318
Raiza Sunozaki

And Battler came to the same conclusion in Episode 5, so I think we can accept it as fact. I'm more partial to the eleven characters than the thirteen, because the make a difference between killing and tearing apart, but the possibility still exists that it is thirteen characters.
By the way Jan-Poo, I found a bit of proof for your epitaph theory. It's kinda stupid, but it make sense.
From Eva's conversation with her imaginary self, it's pretty obvious you find the key in the river. If it's really a railway, then it's most likely a station. However, revert back to the original idea of a river. What flows in a river? Liquid. Usually it's specifically water, but you get my point. As I said, it's kinda stupid, but I think it fits the immature mindset you're supposed to approach the epitaph with.
Anyway, a random thought I had. With your theory Jan-Poo, we have A R L ON remaining, right? Or maybe it's better to say A R L O N or OARLN. Anyway, the next step would be to probably rearrange it in a way that it praises Kinzo's or the Ushiromiya name. Since Kinzo's name features gold in it, and since Kinzo was such a Western freak, is there any way of spelling gold in another language that uses those letters? My knowledge of languages outside of English is severely limited, so I don't know any, if there are, myself.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote